Webinar Replays can be a good source of residual income for those service providers that want to monetize their knowledge. One of the best things about automated webinar replays is that the automation makes the webinar income almost residual in nature. However, to make the most benefit from it, there are some things that you would have to consider so you don’t fall into the trap that webinar automation gives you. Read this article to discover some of the most common mistakes that are made.
If you’re going to add automated webinar replays to your marketing plan, good choice. The increase in sales most see after adding a “rolling launch” to their sales funnel is phenomenal. That said, webinar presenters make some common mistakes, and if you can avoid them from the start you’ll be one step ahead.
1. The automated webinar replays are obviously not live. The whole point of automated webinar replays is to give your customer the feel of a live presentation – but without you having to be there. Using anything date-related, or using words like “this morning” or “this evening” and then playing the webinar at another date or time of day is one common mistake.
2. They don’t play up the scarcity factor. Your customers need to be warned that there will only be a limited number of seats open at the webinar, and that if they don’t get in, there may not be a replay. They also need to be urged to stay (via a pop-up window) if they try to leave once on the webinar, and warned that they may not be able to get back in.
3. They don’t use obvious calls to action. There need to be many visual calls to action – a buy now button, the sales page web address, etc. If you don’t tell your customer to buy… he won’t buy.
4. Not making the presentation feel interactive enough. Put a Question/Answer box on your webinar. You won’t need to be there to answer the questions – you can have them go directly to you or your customer service person’s inbox, and answer them shortly after. It still adds to the feeling of a live webinar, and a personal connection between you and the customer.
5. Using an unreliable host for automated webinar replays. Obviously, your automation needs to rely on a third party – not your personal home internet connection. And that third party needs to be reliable. A tried and true service used by professional online marketers is an absolute must. The last thing you need is for your webinar host service to crash and kick all your customers off the webinar!
Use these tips to create great automated webinar replays, and remember to pick a good hosting company to ensure your webinar plays when it should and stays online the whole way through. There’s no better time to add this technique to your marketing strategy – it’s easy and profitable.
Stealth Seminar is my favorite automated webinar tool – and it’s affordable to almost everyone.
Visit http://StealthSeminar.org now for free resources, including the 9 Easy Ways You Can Skyrocket Your Income Using Automated Webinars, and the Little Black Book of Automated Webinars – both free.
Webinar and Teleseminar Resources
Create Residual Revenue From Your Webinars