When creating a webinar, especially for revenue purposes, it is important to be able to do it in such a way that will allow the most bang for the buck and for the least effort. As a result, the more you know about the kinds of webinar services that are available, where you can get them and how you can use them, the better you can create a solution that will work for you. In this article, the author discusses some powerful webinar services that you can use that will support you in creating a positive webinar experience.
Webinar services that are offered by providers can be quite varied, with some of the smaller companies only offering the basic services. This may suit some smaller businesses, but in this current economy you need to find a provider that can also provide extra services for any special requirements you may have or you may need in the future as your company/business grows.
Some of these above and beyond webinar services available include…
– Transcription and translation services. 24 hour turnaround for typed record of your audio conference. Translation available for 150 languages.
– Real-time language interpreting service for 150 languages available during your conference call.
– 24 hour live emergency response. Can be used to contact tens, hundreds or thousands of people in a matter of minutes. Available 365 days a year. Leaving you free to concentrate on other urgent matters.
– Unlimited message updates which your staff can dial into to stay fully informed of any goings on.
– Fully itemised billing.
– Audio and web conference call services specifically tailored for the legal profession.
– Reservation less audio or web conferences. Use any time without needing to book ahead.
– Professional operator assistance available anytime throughout your call.
– Local call rate access for many countries.
– Webinar services that can cater for as little as three to over a thousand participants.
– Freephone access across the globe.
– Flat rate access across Europe.
– No frustrating automated answering systems. Expert live operators on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
– Voice message replay line allowing you to record detailed information for others to access when convenient for them.
These are just some webinar services that are available for individuals or businesses looking for that little extra. If you would like more information then please feel free to visit my web site to find what is best for you.
Graham is a retired Army Veteran formerly specializing in communications. Currently traveling around Australia in a camper van. With lap top and mobile phone handy, he uses free webinars to keep in touch with friends across the globe and worldwide network marketing team for brainstorming sessions and support.
More on Webinar Services:
If you too wish to talk to your relatives living far away all at a time, you can avail the webinar service. Yes, webinar is not just for a business need, according to conference call services webinar service can be availed for personal …
Publish Date: 04/13/2010
Webinar and Teleseminar Resources
Create Residual Revenue From Your Webinars Tags: conferencing, transcription, Web conferencing, webinar service Posted by